Saturday, April 18, 2009

Week 21 -- April 6 - 12, 2009

Week 21 -- April 6 - 12, 2009

I am half way through the pregnancy! When I look at myself in the mirror, there is no way I can hide the fact that I am pregnant! I walk slower these days... and eventually I will be waddling like a duck! :-) So far, I have put on 12 lbs and my doctor said I am on a healthy weight gain. I hope that I will only put on 20-25lbs max by the time this pregnancy is done!

Monday April 6
Busy day at work as a staff of mine took a vacation day.

Barry and Annette came home after dinnner. The boys were in the basement checking out the website Joe built for the KOC. Annette and I were upstairs chatting ourselves away. It was a fun night. I did not notice until after they left that I did not even offer them a drink at all! What a hostess I was! Hey... I will use my preggo card if I need to! :-)

Tuesday April 7
Another busy day as a staff of mine took a sick day. The weather was nice today, and I wonder if he called in sick to spend a day on the golf course.

Joe went to the KOC's general business meeting tonight. Another night of being home alone!

Wednesday April 8
An uneventful day.

Thursday April 9
Spring is really here! I took my car into the car to swap the snow tires out and get the all season tires on. I thought it was going to be just oil change and tires swap. The bill came to a whopping $640 as the front brake need to be replaced (only 25% left! I do not take car mechanic but all I know is that the number is low and it is not good!)

Joe and I decided not to go to the prenatal class tonight. Partly because the nurse is super boring and part of it because I knew most of the stuff she taught already! I bought "What to Expect When You Are Expcecting" the minute I found out I was pregnant and I read the entire book on my flight to Vancouver in February!

Friday April 10
Two things got accomplished today!
1. We went to the bank and get a car load.
2. Joe went to H & R Block and filed two years worth of income tax and got a income tax refund sufficient to pay for the premium rust proofing package on our new toy!

I have given some serious thoughts on becoming a demonstrator of Gold Cayon Candles! I love Candles and have been a loyal Partylite fan for the last 4 years. Last year, I was introduced to Gold Cayon Candles and was amazed with its quality of the candle, and have been using Gold Cayon ever since. Joe is very supportive should I decide to become a demonstrator, and I guess need to find out if I will have time to host a show after the baby is born. I know I need to keep myself busy when I am on maternity leave, and everyone keeps telling me that my hands will be full once the baby becomes part of the family. But I figure, when the baby is 5 months old, the feeding schedule or other things will gradually be under control and that I will be able to have time to do other stuff! Still need to do more serious thinking!

Saturday April 11
Joe went to Smith Falls for Scouts Training. He left this morning at 7:15am and did not come home till 6:30pm.
I managed to scrub the tub, clean the bathrooms. Went for facial, went to the mall to pick up mother's day cards, took Bee Bee to the vet for heartworm testing, and made cabbage rolls for dinner!


No comments: