Saturday, December 1, 2007

Early Christmas Present...

Joe got me a brand new DeLonghi Stainless Steel Coffee Maker!!!! I gave mine away when my coworker split up with his girlfriend and she took most of the kitchen stuff with her,and I never quite get to replacing one for myself. Over breakfast two weeks ago, I causally mentioned to Joe that it would be perfect to have fresh starbucks christmas blend coffee on chrismas day... and the next thing I know... I got myself a new coffee maker.

Ok... still need to get Joe christmas present(s)
1. Ottawa Senator's Hockey Jersey
2. Nintendo WII -- lucky that Joe is a super mario fan not a Halo fan!
3. Socks and PJ's -- yeah... wha's up with men and socks? It seems that they do not go out to buy socks at all...

Chinese are not big on Christmas, and I am used to getting only one christmas present instead of numerous gifts from the same person. The way that Joe was being brought up... Christmas is probably the "IT" holiday of the year, and he is used to sending home a truckload of gifts for his families. This year we have agreed that we will not go overboard and that we need to save up for the wedding and the honeymoon (probably somewhere in Asia.. Maldives sounds good as Joe always wants to go scuba-diving!). Joe and I do decide that if we have a kid a day, we will NOT spoil the kid, and having mountain of toys in the living room will never happen to us!

No comments: